Friday, February 26, 2010

What can I do for you,my dear

There is a kind boy ,he has loved me silently since two years ago.At that time I had my important boy,my dear boyfriend,of course I knew nothing about this.The pitiful boy was my classmate in college,and now I only remember every time he talked to me so happily.I sadly found my boyfriend loving another girl secretly last Octorber.That was a sudden and terrible news for me ,I cried and cried without any hope.I know it's a terrible year for me,and I told myself there was no one worthy of my love.From that moment,I closed my heart,my sunny smile,and my love.
This June,the pitiful boy heard something from me,then he told me he was waiting for me since he saw me the first glance.
Honesly,I was very surprised to hear that,had no idea about what he said.
After we graduated from college,he went to work in Shanghai,and then to Wenzhou.Actually,he never stopped to catch me,everyday he gave me call and a lot of short me-ssage,eventhough I've told him many times that it's impossible for me to love or accept him.However,he seriously said there was a belief that I was the person he was eager for.This Septemper he resigned from Wenzhou and came back to see me,he said he was so missing me that he told himself to came back without regarding angthing.
As for my painful experience before,I never accepted his love.So,he went to Guangzhou disappointly three days after back.
To be surprised,he came back to me this National Days.That morning,when I opened door he came to my sight first.I saw him undoubtably and with great surprise.Then we embraced each other warmly, we are so happy.
Yes ,I want to love him,my lovely boy,but I haven't forgotten my painful experience and I cann't assure myself to love him without any worries.
I wanna love him with what I have ,but what I can do for you,my dear,can I?