Friday, February 26, 2010

help her

Be loved is a kind of happiness. I deeply feeling this meanning of the word.I deeply love the girl even after five years that I graduated form school. Then I met wife she is very kind, beautiful and love me very much.At the begining,I know i can not love my wife deeply as the girl.After several years live together with my wife,i gradually love my wife deeply and now we have happily life.Actualy, in the deeply place of my heart i still love the girl after twelve years. But the love was diluted by time and the love from my wife. Sometimes only a littel pity exist when i recall the past. The girl i met her occasionally 2 years ago. She has married and become very emaciation under life and work pressure.I felt heartache and told her if she choose me at that time, i will take care of her and did not let her so hard.She told me it is our fate that we are only good friend.Now we often keep in touch with each other by email and we are good friend. I told her i want her have good life,if she need i will try my best to help her.