Thursday, July 15, 2010

purchasing director in Sourcing Department

Mature,dynamic and honest.My leagues evaluated my personalities as energetic,fashion-minded,and stable.Being active,creative and innonative tells everything when I performanced my job in Canton Fair.I have the preparedness to work hard, ability to learn,and ambition to succeed. From 1997~2006 I was in Dalian Sanyo Compressor Co.Ltd.
1997~2003 purchaser incheap authentic nfl jerseys Sourcing Department .nike trainer
2003~2005 purchasing director in Sourcing Department.
2005~2006 director in Logistic Departmen.
During the 9 years in Sanyo I worked together with my colleages made our producttion compressor’s cost down 45%.
From 2006.12~2008.12 I was in Cincinnati Extrution Co.Ltd in Dalian FTZ. I also woked very well in there. From 2009 the company have tonike shoes removed to Guangdong. I have to leave there.
Career Objective:jerseys monster
I am proud of my experience in the worknike shox. I can do great in a position offering challenge and responsibility in the realm of purchasing managment affairsHold infinity
touches your heart
Make youself a better person